What is LAUNCH?
LAUNCH is a program that exposes students to strategic engagement opportunities, and empowers them to make purposeful choices in designing their student experience.
Who is LAUNCH for?
Business majors in their second semester through their fifth semester are automatically included on LAUNCH communications. Non-Business majors are eligible to receive LAUNCH communications by opting in below.
LAUNCH prepares any student for the world of business by providing a framework for you to design a purposeful and individualized student experience through engaging in activities in the Four Cornerstone Areas.
- Achieving Academic Excellence
- Engaging in Experiential Learning
- Understanding a Diverse World
- Developing Professionalism
Ready to LAUNCH?
- Opt in to LAUNCH communications below if you are not automatically included
- Business and ACES Exploring Business students between their second and fifth semester are automatically included on LAUNCH communications
- Review your LAUNCH emails for engagement opportunities and strategies. Be sure to also check UConn's event calendar for your campus.
- Attend LAUNCH events
- Graduate and stand out from other job applicants!