Welcome to the Office of Undergraduate Advising
Despite not being in the office, your Advising team is still here for you.
All academic forms that require a faculty signature, advisor signature, and/or a Dean’s signature can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
As an arm of the School of Business Dean’s office, our mission is to foster a dynamic and inclusive educational environment for holistic student development that empowers current and future students to achieve academic excellence, engage in experiential learning, understand a diverse world, and develop professionalism. As part of this mission, the Office of Undergraduate Advising partners with faculty, staff, and students across all of UConn’s campuses to support all aspects of undergraduate education.
Faculty Academic Advisors work with third and fourth year Business students, primarily advising on field and career opportunities. Students are assigned advisors within their major departments.
Peer Advisors are Business students who advise by sharing a student perspective. They primarily serve first and second year students, but are also available to third and fourth year students.
- Former Walmart CEO Bill Simon: In Challenging Times, the Wisest Business Leaders Triumph September 25, 2020
- Alumna Entrepreneur Hopes to Make a Splash with Revamped, Flattering Women’s Swimwear September 22, 2020
- Study: Legal marijuana in CT would raise $784M – $952M in taxes in first 5 years September 16, 2020
- New Invention From UConn Alumni Gives Elderly a Boost September 15, 2020
- ‘Society Gave Up on My Friends’ September 9, 2020