Prospective UConn Business Students
Learn more about the School of Business Experience
This Fall, Business Advising is easy to find.
We are where YOU are.
Welcome to the Office of Undergraduate Advising
Despite not being in the office, your Advising team is still here for you.
All academic forms that require a faculty signature, advisor signature, and/or a Dean’s signature can be emailed to email@example.com.
Who We Are
As an arm of the School of Business Dean’s office, our mission is to foster a dynamic and inclusive educational environment for holistic student development that empowers current and future students to achieve academic excellence, engage in experiential learning, understand a diverse world, and develop professionalism. As part of this mission, the Office of Undergraduate Advising partners with faculty, staff, and students across all of UConn’s campuses to support all aspects of undergraduate education.
Faculty Academic Advisors work with third and fourth year Business students, primarily advising on field and career opportunities. Students are assigned advisors within their major departments.
Peer Advisors are Business students who advise by sharing a student perspective. They primarily serve first and second year students, but are also available to third and fourth year students.
- A Year of Change November 23, 2020
- Accounting Professor Amy Dunbar Wins UConn Excellence Award November 20, 2020
- Vaccine logistics: The ‘challenging task’ of delivering billions of doses November 20, 2020
- UConn School of Business Receives First-Ever Top 30 Ranking for Graduate Entrepreneurship from Princeton Review November 19, 2020
- UConn Students Repeat Winning Tradition During National Analytics Challenge November 17, 2020