The Marketing Management major was formerly called Digital Marketing & Analytics. Students will be able to declare the Digital Marketing & Analytics concentration within the Marketing Management major.
Marketing Management at UConn is distinguished by the integration of experiential learning and the latest insights from academic research. You develop conceptual, analytical, leadership, communication, and creative skills through case discussions and memos, writing marketing plans, in-class exercises, and company projects. You learn the academic evidence for “what works” in marketing from leading scholars in the field. UConn students have a number of opportunities to develop specialized skills in marketing, to do an internship to practice what they learn, and to participate in academic research.
Students will be able to declare an optional concentration in Digital Marketing & Analytics within Marketing Management, which equips students with the knowledge and skills to develop and implement digital marketing strategies. The concentration provides students with sufficient depth in both the analytics and strategic aspects of digital marketing to successfully use these tools to meet marketing and firm objectives.
The Marketing Management major is available to Business students at the Hartford and Stamford Campuses.
- Get involved in Student Organizations like: UConn Stamford Marketing Club, UConn Hartford Business Professionals, and Marketing Society
- Earn your Bloomberg Market Concepts Certificate in Storrs, Hartford, or Stamford
- Complete an internship and gain hands-on experience in the field
- Study abroad and take courses toward your major in places like China, Australia, the UK, and more!
- Participate in a Case Competition
- Learn more about the School of Business Experience to see even more opportunities
Marketing Management is for You
If you're interested in:
- Branding, customer management, and professional sales
- Communications and public relations
- Social media and digital communication
- Learning how to capture strategic insights from data
and you wish to develop critical thinking, communication skills, and data-driven analytical approaches that leading business want.
Learn more by contacting a TME student mentor.
Apply to Marketing Management
Katharine Colucci (Digital Marketing & Analytics, Stamford Campus '20)
"I have always had a passion for helping others, shopping, and technology so it only makes sense that I would want to major in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I like focusing on understanding what products and services people need and want, working to create solutions using technology to help connect buyers and businesses, and using digital marketing techniques to grow a company’s sales and customer base. I love that the field is constantly changing, growing, and is the future of marketing!"