Your Plan of Study is determined by your catalog year. Please use your Advisement Report or Academic Requirements Report in StudentAdmin to determine your catalog year, which is typically the year you started in the School of Business. Feel free to contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising if you need a Plan of Study from a catalog year prior to what is available here.
Refer to the most recent catalog year's plan of study for accurate "Fall only" and "Spring only" notations for planning purposes.
See other important notes below, including info on BADM 3001, 4072, and 4070W/4075W.
|Business Data Analytics||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013||2012||2011|
|Digital Marketing & Analytics||2018||2017||2016||2015|
|Management see note below||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013||2012||2011|
|Management Information Systems||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013||2012||2011|
|Real Estate & Urban Economic Studies||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013||2012||2011|
For Management & Engineering for Manufacturing Plan of Study, please visit the MEM website.
Important Notes on School of Business Plans of Study
- Refer to the most recent catalog year's plan of study for accurate "Fall only" and "Spring only" notations for planning purposes.
- BADM 3001 appears on Plans of Study from catalog years 2014-2015 and prior. This course is no longer offered or required for any catalog year, as the content is now included in other required courses.
- BADM 4072 appears on Plans of Study from catalog years 2015-2016 and prior. As of Fall 2016, this course has been renamed BUSN 3005. Students looking to satisfy this requirement should seek enrollment in BUSN 3005.
- BADM 4070W/4075W appears on Plans of Study from catalog years 2016-2017 and prior. As of Fall 2017, this course has been renamed BUSN 3002W/3003W. Students looking to satisfy this requirement should seek enrollment in BUSN 3002W/3003W.
- The Management Plans of Study from catalog years 2014-2015 and prior have courses listed that are no longer offered. Students under these catalog years seeking a Management major may contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising fora guide to navigate the updates.