Major Plans of Study
Your Plan of Study is determined by your catalog year. Please use your Advisement Report or Academic Requirements Report in StudentAdmin to determine your catalog year, which is typically the year you started in the School of Business. Feel free to contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising if you need a Plan of Study from a catalog year prior to what is available here.
Refer to the most recent catalog year's plan of study for accurate "Fall only" and "Spring only" notations for planning purposes.
For majors offed at multiple campuses, please consult with the Department and/or your Advisor. See other important notes below, including info on BADM 3001, 4072, and 4070W/4075W.
|Business Data Analytics||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Marketing Management (formerly Digital Marketing & Analytics)||2020||2019||2018||2017||Available Upon Request||Available Upon Request|
|Finance see note below||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Financial Management||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Healthcare Management||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Management see note below||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Management Information Systems||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
|Real Estate & Urban Economic Studies||Coming Soon||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014||2013|
For Management & Engineering for Manufacturing Plan of Study, please visit the MEM website.
Important Notes on School of Business Plans of Study
"Fall only" and "Spring only" notations on the Plans of Study for Storrs majors are for planning purposes. These notations on the current year's Plans of Study are the most up-to-date listing and should be used to develop a student's course sequence. If departments need to change these offerings without advanced notice, junior and senior students in the major impacted are notified over email. Students should be sure to closely read emails sent to them from their academic department.
For majors offered at Hartford, Stamford, and Waterbury, students must work closely with the Academic Advising team to confirm offerings based on campus and course availability and their graduation timeline.
- Students in catalog years 2018-19 and prior, may take advantage of the following residence requirement for the courses used to satisfy required major courses, and any courses used to meet the optional concentration. Instead of being required to complete at UConn "FNCE 3302 and the three courses used to meet the Focus course requirement," students will meet the residence requirement with “12 of the 18 credits (four of the six courses) used to satisfy required major courses, and any courses used to meet the optional concentration requirement must be taken in residence at the University of Connecticut."
- For catalog years 2018-19 and prior, FNCE 4893 (Foreign Study) will satisfy an additional course requirement.
- For catalog years 2017-18 and prior, there is an updated Focus Course List which includes FNCE 4209, 4302, 4304, 4305, 4306, 4307, 4308, 4309, and 4430. No other courses will be substituted towards the Focus course requirement.
- For catalog years 2014-2015 and prior, there are courses listed that are no longer offered. Students under these catalog years seeking a Management major may contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising for a guide to navigate the updates.
- For catalog years 2016-2017 and prior, either BADM 4070W or BADM 4075W appears on all Plans of Study. As of Fall 2017, these courses have been renamed BUSN 3002W and BUSN 3003W, respectively. Students looking to satisfy this requirement should seek enrollment in BUSN 3002W if BADM 4070W is on their plan of study, or BUSN 3003W if BADM 4075W is on their plan of study.
- For catalog years 2015-2016 and prior, BADM 4072 appears on all Plans of Study. As of Fall 2016, this course has been renamed BUSN 3005. Students looking to satisfy this requirement should seek enrollment in BUSN 3005.
- For catalog years 2014-2015 and prior, BADM 3001 appears on all Plans of Study. This course is no longer offered or required for any catalog year, as the content is now included in other required courses.