Start up your business career!
The UConn Business Fundamentals Summer Program is designed to help you enter the world of business. During the intensive seven-week program you will receive training in career development and take classes in business fundamentals taught by instructors from the #1 public undergraduate business program in New England. This program is one of the few to provide academic credit from an AACSB-accredited business school and is especially designed to provide students with the skills they need for career success.
- A cohort of like-minded students with whom you will take classes and develop friendships
- A seven-week career seminar designed to help you build a resume and transform the way you think about your career path
- Courses in the Legal and Ethical Environment of Business, Managerial and Interpersonal Behavior, and Business Information Systems that give you an edge when looking for internships
- 10 Academic credits on your UConn transcript and a program you can list on your resume
- The opportunity to stay in a common dorm with other participants
Drop-in for information on the Business Fundamental Summer Program during these times. Kelly Kennedy will be available to answer any questions you have about this popular summer program.
- Thursday, March 22nd between 11:15am - 12:00pm, Student Union room 106A (Storrs Campus)
- Monday, April 2nd between 1:00pm - 2:00 pm, School of Business Lounge (Storrs Campus)
- Tuesday, April 17th between 3:00pm – 4:00pm, School of Business Lounge (Storrs Campus)