UConn Women in Business
Women in Business is a student-run organization that seeks to foster students' personal and professional development, specifically that of women. The purpose of the organization is to bridge students' professional goals and ambitions with that of personal life. The organization does so by raising awareness of the many issues that women face in the professional business world. More importantly, the organization is to prepare students, especially young women, with a competitive edge and knowledge for success in pursuing future careers through networking opportunities with corporate leaders, panel discusssion and workshops.
- The Women in Business (WIB) Undergraduate Mentorship Program is designed to connect the School’s WIB undergraduate students with business alumnae who are committed to building mentoring relationships and who will aid in advancing the students’ academic and professional goals in launching their careers.
- If you wish to become a mentor or have any questions regarding the WIB mentorship program, please reach out to us by email at UConnWomeninBusiness@gmail.com.
- Read the Guidelines for Mentors HERE
- In a case competition, participants strive to develop a business strategy and recommendation within an allocated time frame. This is typically done with teams of two or more individuals where you will identify the key problems and objectives.
- Check out THIS VIDEO for more information.
Missed us this week? Contact: email@example.com
Dues: The dues for members of UConn Women in Business are $15 a semester and will be collected two weeks after the information session is held. Any changes in due payment will be made by the executive board.