The Education Abroad programs listed below offer some of the upper division courses in the Finance department. These programs may be a good choice for Marketing majors looking to satisfy the “MKTG/BUSN/ECON Elective (3000/4000 level)” major requirement.
- UConn Business & Economics in London, England1
- Fall: MGMT 3225, BADM 4893, ANTH 3093 (will substitute for Business Diversity/CA4 requirement), plus 6 internship credits
- Spring: FNCE 4305, BADM 4893, ANTH 3093 (will substitute for Business Diversity/CA4 requirement), plus 6 internship credits
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Program
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- National University of Singapore
- Fudan University, China
- Semester at Sea, University of Virginia
Important note for Finance Majors: Finance Major Residence Requirement
FNCE 3302 and the three courses used to meet the Focus course requirement must be taken in residence at the University of Connecticut. Education Abroad and NSE courses may not be used to meet this requirement.
1The UConn Business & Economics in London program is considered “in residence” so the above residence requirement does not apply.