It can be hard to know where to start seeking scholarships opportunities. We have put together this information to help guide you.
Here at UConn, there are many offices that have scholarship opportunities. Each spring continuing business students are encouraged to apply for the School of Business Scholarships administered by the Office of Undergraduate Advising. The application for that process will be available again in March 2018 on this website. In the meantime, please use the information provided here to help guide your search of other opportunities.
For a listing of scholarships focused on students interested in all business areas, please visit the Undergraduate Opportunities website. Students can also contact their major department (Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operations & Information Management, Real Estate and Urban Economics) and/or the UConn Alumni Association for scholarship possibilities, applications, and deadlines. See the "I need a scholarship, now what?" article for more tips.
- Students are encouraged to contact local civic organizations, religious affiliations, high school guidance offices and libraries for possible scholarship opportunities.
- Students are also encouraged to search available resources for scholarships. Visit the financial aid website.
- For additional scholarship information, visit the UConn admissions website on scholarships.
- Freshman are automatically considered for most scholarships administered by the University of Connecticut upon application for admission. In most cases, a separate application is not necessary.
- A separate application is required for UConn’s Nutmeg Scholarship and the Day of Pride Scholarship.
- There are various renewable scholarships awarded to high school seniors with a record of high academic achievement and leadership. See a complete list of Merit Scholarships on the UConn admissions website on scholarships.
UConn Honors Students
- The Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships - The Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONS&F) recruits and mentors high-achieving students to compete for prestigious national scholarships.
- Office of Undergraduate Research - The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) helps students find research opportunities with UConn faculty in virtually every discipline offered by the University. Interested students may begin an undergraduate research experience as early as their first year on campus. Funding for student research and scholarship is also provided by the OUR through two grant competitions.
Regional Campus resources for scholarship information: