Work towards achieving academic excellence by utilizing the many resources available on your campus. Every UConn location offers tutoring centers, academic workshops, and health and wellness support.
Engaging in experiential learning by participating in a corporate-sponsored case competition, leading a student organization, studying abroad, or securing an internship provides students with invaluable skills and knowledge. It takes the information and concepts students may learn in a lecture and makes it all "real," allowing students to apply their knowledge to hands-on experiences.
- UConn Stamford Student Involvement
- School of Business Experiential Certificate Programs
- Join LAUNCH Today! Make sure you're making the most of your time at UConn and developing your résumé by signing up for LAUNCH. All majors welcome!
- Financial Management Club
- Data Analytics Club
- Marketing Club
- UConn Stamford Business Connections Learning Community
Bloomberg at UConn
UConn Business students have access to Bloomberg Terminals, which are advanced computer systems with integrated financial software.
Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) is an 8-hour, self-paced e-learning course that provides an interactive introduction to the financial markets. Completion of the Bloomberg Market Concepts course and having relevant, practical knowledge is important to land key internships in the financial world.
Your college experience is a great time to be intentional at learning from and building relationships with individuals who do not share your world view. Whether you study abroad, join a student group, take a class, or make a friend, do not miss out on the opportunities in front of you to explore diversity.
Expanding Your Horizons
- Plan to study abroad - regional campus students are awarded automatic Regional Campus Incentive Scholarships for studying abroad
- Complete an experiential certificate through the School of Business
- Join a cultural club, like Zero Tolerance, SPECTRUM and Hey China