Summer and Winter Programs
The Education Abroad programs listed below offer a variety of Business courses over a Summer or Winter term. Because these programs are offered outside of the standard Fall and Spring terms, they can fit into any plan, regardless of major!
Most programs allow Sophomore, Junior, and Senior level students to apply. Since major requirements are at the 3000/4000 level, only students at the Junior or Senior level would be able to satisfy major requirements abroad. Sophomores can take courses abroad as Business electives.
For Juniors and Seniors looking to satisfy major requirements, these programs would be great for Management majors and minors looking to satisfy "MGMT (3000/4000 level)" requirements, or Marketing majors looking to satisfy the "MKTG/BUSN/ECON Elective (3000/4000 level)" major requirement (in 2015-16 catalog year and prior).
- UConn Business in Florence, Italy
- UConn Business in London, England
- BLAW 4893/BADM 2893, BADM 4891, BADM 2893, and HRTS 3420 (will substitute for Business Diversity/CA4 requirement)
- UConn Social Entrepreneurship Corps In Ecuador
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Internship
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy
- Check back for a listing of winter programs.