We welcome new transfer students admitted directly into our program every Fall and Spring term. We also want to support those students seeking admission to help make a smooth transition to a program in UConn's School of Business.
- Admitted to Business
- Seeking admission
- Requesting additional evaluation of credits - for students already admitted to the School of Business looking to have courses that have already been evaluated by the Admissions Office evaluated further to see if they will count toward the School of Business degree requirements.
Current Business students looking to take a course elsewhere can visit the Current Business Students page for more information, and consult with their Advisor about their options
- Admission to UConn
- Transfer Pathway Agreements for Business Data Analytics (call 860-486-2315)
- GAP (Guaranteed Admission Program)
- Direct Admission to Business
- Admitted to ACES or other non-Business major
- Step-by-Step Transfer Course Review
Students currently attending any CT institution can use the UConn Admissions Transfer Course Equivalencies site to view the UConn equivalent of the course(s) taken at your home institution, and our CT Community College Planning Guide to help in course planning with your Advisor: