The Education Abroad programs listed below offer a variety of Business courses over a Summer or Winter term. Because these programs are offered outside of the standard Fall and Spring terms, they can fit into any plan, regardless of major!
Most programs allow Sophomore, Junior, and Senior level students to apply. Since major requirements are at the 3000/4000 level, only students at the Junior or Senior level would be able to satisfy major requirements abroad. Sophomores can take courses abroad as Business electives.
For Juniors and Seniors looking to satisfy major requirements, these programs would be great for Management majors and minors looking to satisfy “MGMT (3000/4000 level)” requirements, or Marketing majors looking to satisfy the “MKTG/BUSN/ECON Elective (3000/4000 level)” major requirement.
- UConn Business in Florence, Italy – view flyer
- UConn Business in London, England
- UConn Social Entrepreneurship Corps In Guatemala – view flyer
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Internship
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy – view flyer
- CIEE: Tokyo, Japan (Third Party)
- Check back to see winter programs available