The Education Abroad programs listed below offer some of the upper division courses in the Marketing department. These programs may be a good choice for Marketing majors looking to satisfy the “MKTG/BUSN/ECON Elective (3000/4000 level)” major requirement.
- University of Warwick, England
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Program
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy
- University of Melbourne, Australia
- National University of Singapore
- Fudan University, China
- University of Hong Kong, China
- Semester at Sea, University of Virginia
- CIEE: Tokyo, Japan (summer) (Third Party)
Important note for Marketing Majors: Marketing Major Residence Requirement
MKTG 3208, 3260, and 3362 must be taken in residence at the University of Connecticut. Education Abroad and NSE courses may not be used to meet this requirement.