The Education Abroad programs listed below offer some of the upper division Business courses that do not otherwise match a course taught here at UConn. These courses are given the course number 4893, and named “Foreign Study.” The specific course topics vary, and will be listed on the students transcript upon return from studying abroad.
These programs may be a good choice for Management majors and minors looking to satisfy “MGMT (3000/4000 level)” requirements, or Marketing majors looking to satisfy the “MKTG/BUSN/ECON Elective (3000/4000 level)” major requirement.
- UConn Business & Economics in London, England
- University of Warwick, England
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Program
- University of Maastricht, Center for European Studies, The Netherlands
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy
- Lund University, Sweden
- National University of Singapore
- Fudan University, China
- University of Hong Kong, China