The Education Abroad programs listed below offer some of the standard Business Core courses, such as: ACCT 2001, ACCT 2101, BLAW 3175, FNCE 3101, MGMT 3101, MKTG 3101, OPIM 3103, and OPIM 3104. Please visit the associated education abroad program pages (link to each below) to see which courses are actually offered at each institution.
These programs would be a great choice for a 5th term Business student (first term of their Junior year) so that they may have the most flexibility with which to choose Business courses for their schedule at the abroad institution. For most programs, it may not be until the student arrives at the abroad location before schedules are finalized, so it’s best to go in the first term the student plans on taking business courses to to maximize flexibility.
- University of Warwick, England
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- University College, Dublin, Ireland Business Program
- Paderno Del Grappa Business Program in Italy
- National University of Singapore
- Fudan University, China
- Semester at Sea, University of Virginia
- CIEE: Tokyo, Japan (summer) (Third Party)